48V 20Ah 3 Wheel Personal Mobility Aid (PMA)
Personal Mobility Aids (PMAs) – 48V 500W 20Ah
- Remote Alarm
- Single & Dual Seat (Adjustable)
- Rear Basket Compartment
- Battery Cut Off Protection
- 3 Speed Settings
- Multiple LCD Colored Display Functions
- Forward & Reverse Option
- Front, Rear & Braking Lights
- Signal Lights
- Foot Brake
- Motor: 48V 600W DC brushless
- Control: Throttle
- Battery: 48V 21AH
- Range: 45 km
- Weight: 50 kg
- Wheels: 12″ Front 12″ Rear
- Foldable: Yes
- Length: 136 cm
- Height: 100 cm
- Seat to foot rest: 38 cm (H)
- Rear seat: 42 cm (L) x 25 cm (W)
- Front seat: 29 cm (L) x 22 cm (W)
- Diameter of wheels: 63 cm
Upon payment received, delivery will be carried out on the next working day between 12pm – 4pm. We deliver from Monday – Saturday. Please ensure that you have entered the correct details and provided full address & phone number during checkout.
As part of our quality assurance, all electric scooters, electric bicycles, bicycles and mobility scooters will be pre-assembled and tested before delivery.
For self collection please contact our team on whatsapp at +65 8752 6499 to arrange for an appointment.
- All our Personal Mobility Aid (PMA) components covered under warranty includes: motor hub, controller, and battery. These Parts are warranted for any manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship for 6 months from the date of original purchase and delivery. You may purchase an additional six months of warranty for $50, bringing it to a total of 12 months of warranty.
- Normal wear and tear of any Covered Parts is not covered under warranty.
- Any unauthorised alterations, tampering or repairs are not covered by this warranty.
- Warranty does not cover any free gifts that come along with the Personal Mobility Aid (PMA).
LTA Advisory Message:
Drive FO is approved by LTA.
The use of PMA in Singapore is regulated by the authorities. Some of the important PMA regulations are:
- Maximum Unladen Weight: NIL
- Maximum Device Width: NIL
- Maximum Device Speed: 10 km/h
- Can be allowed on footpaths, shared paths, pedestrian only paths
- Strictly forbidden on the roads.
For more information on LTA regulations, click here.
Personal Mobility Aids (PMAs) such as mobility scooters are not required to register with Land Transport Authority (LTA) or fulfil UL2272 certifications.