48V Eco Drive 2.0
🔥 INSTOCK NOW!!! 🔥
Our newest arrival: the 48V 10.5Ah Eco Drive 2.0
- LTA Compliant (Orange Seal), EN15194 2017 TUV Certified
- Motor: 48V 240W DC brushless
- Battery: 10.5Ah, Detachable
- Range: Up to 70km
- Handlebar Width: 60cm
- Measurement: 154cm (L) x 60cm (W) x 98.5cm (H)
- Brakes: Dual disc brakes
- Wheels: 20 inch tyres
- Rim: Cast aluminium 1 piece rim
- Display Meter: Coloured LED
- Max Load: 100.2kg
⚠️SAFETY & COMPLIANCE⚠️
• LTA Seal Colour: Orange
• Compliance: LTA Compliant, Singapore Safety Mark (Charger)
• Safety Standard: EN15194 2017, TUV ISO Certified
– Warranty: 6 Months
– Number Plate: Yes
– Ownership transfer fee of $11 (paid to LTA)
48V Eco Drive Electric Bicycle
Eco Drive 2.0 is went through major upgrades after receiving feedback from thousands of riders on how we should improve on this new ebike. It now uses high quality multi colored LED display panel, sports rims, dual disc brakes and so on..
Frame & Features
Eco Drive is adapts a one piece frame with a rear rack & detachable cushion allowing for 2 pax riding.
It’s frame, handlebar and sports rims are made of high tensile aluminum alloy. Weighing at 20 kg, it can withstand weights of up to 100.2 kg.
This urban city design ebike adopts a step-through frame which allows for easy mount and dismounts from the bicycle, suited for food delivery riders or riders with restricted agility.
Samsung Detachable Battery
The 48V 10.5AH Samsung battery is able to assist the rider for up to 70 km per full charge.
In addition, the Samsung batteries has been through strict quality tests to ensure your safety, containing a smart Battery Management System that prevents the ebike from overcharging.
EN 15194: 2017 Certified Electric Bicycle
The certification now requires testing of the electric circuit, control & symbols, battery, battery charger, wiring, moisture resistance, mechanical strength, power management, emission, torque, braking system, levers, pedal performance, heat resistance test, handlebar strength, frame, tires, suspension and so on.
To simplify this, more stringent tests has been done and what it means is that you could ride & charge our ebikes at ease!
TUV Certified Electric Bicycle
TUV stands for Technischer Überwachungsverein (or Technical Inspection Association in English). A TUV certification means a sampling of the product has been tested for safety and found to meet the minimum requirements of the German Equipment and Product Safety Act.
Upon payment received, delivery will be carried out on the next working day between 12pm – 4pm. We deliver from Monday – Saturday. Please ensure that you have entered the correct details and provided full address & phone number during checkout.
As part of our quality assurance, all electric scooters, electric bicycles, bicycles and mobility scooters will be pre-assembled and tested before delivery.
For self collection please contact our team on whatsapp at +65 8752 6499 to arrange for an appointment.
- All our e-bike components covered under warranty includes: motor hub, controller, and battery. These Parts are warranted for any manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship for 6 months from the date of original purchase and delivery. You may purchase an additional 6 months of warranty for $50, bringing it to a total of 12 months of warranty.
- Normal wear and tear of any Covered Parts is not covered under warranty.
- Any unauthorised alterations, tampering or repairs are not covered by this warranty.
- Warranty does not cover any free gifts that come along with the e-bike.
- The e-bike will not be covered by warranty until the buyer completes the ownership transfer via onemotoring portal.
LTA Advisory Message:
48V Eco Drive 2.0 is approved by LTA.
The use of ebike in Singapore is regulated by the authorities. Some of the important ebike regulations are:
1. PAB rider must wear a helmet when riding on roads.
2. PAB rider and pillion must be 16 years and above
3. PABs cannot be used on pedestrian pathways.
For more information on LTA ebike regulations, click here.